Domenico Ravelli electric hoists are manufactured in Brazil, so they follow the NBR norms, in addition to meeting the requirements of the Ministry of Labor (NR10, NR11 e NR12).
The suppliers partners of elevators and translators are the most reputed in the national market, with worldwide recognition. The gears that are used are of special material, chemically treated, which further guarantees the reliability of the equipment.
All components are thoroughly studied and tested for a safe panel.
In standard models capacities range from 1.5 to 50 t.
The varieties of models are:
SINGLE GIRDER ELECTRICAL HOIST (TEDR VCS)
DOUBLE CRATE GIRDER ELECTRICAL HOIST (TEDR VD)
STRAIGHT MONORAIL ELECTRICAL HOIST (TEDR MVR)
CURVE MONORAIL ELECTRICAL HOIST (TEDR MVC)
SPECIAL TYPE ELECTRICAL HOIST (TEDR ESP)
Sturdy and sturdy frame, built in ASTM A36 steel plates with quality certificate.
SAE 1045 steel shafts with quality certificate.
GGG70 nodular cast iron wheels ensure long and long service life for the equipment.
Gear units in 100% of the equipments used of the parallel gears type to increase the efficiency consequently the lifting motor is more economical.
Standard features of hoists TEDR:
- Remote control.
- Pending button sent as a reserve backup of the remote control, replaced by a simple socket change. - Frequency inverter in the translation movement of the bridge. (Note: When only the hoist is sold, the translation command is already provided for the customer equipment.)
- Inverter of frequency in all the movements of the equipment - Only of capacities more than 8 t. - Steel Cable Guide Ring
- Limit switch in the up and down movement of the equipment.
Additional optional features
- Special remote control for equipment work simultaneously.
- Engine temperature control.
- Load cell for limiting capacity and / or working with scale system.
- Relay fault and phase reversal.
- Limit switch in the direction of movement of the hoist. - rotary limit switch.
- PLC for reading and monitoring equipment data.
- Cover for protection against rain.