Gantry cranes are a good solution when you want to move loads in outside areas, or when the structure of the factory or shed has not been prepared for the installation of a bridge crane.
In terms of capacity and girder types used, follow the same standards as bridge cranes.
Columns in carton section made from ASTM A-36 steel sheets with quality certificates. The technology used in its manufacture is the same as the girders crates welded in automated machine.
At lower capacities the columns are folded profiles of ASTM A-36, latticework with diagonals and struts in rolled profiles.
The design of the columns of the gantry allows better rigidity, eliminating the oscillations of the structure coming from the horizontal movements. In addition, we developed a system of fixing the columns that allows the best use of the positioning of the electric hoist at the transverse ends.
Standard features of gantry crane PMDR:
- Rubber stops at the ends of the headboards and the transverse girder.
- Frequency Inverter
- Electrical power in cables suspended by cars sliding cables on aluminum rails.
- GGG70 nodular cast iron wheels or SAE 1045 forged steel with heat treatment.
- Armored bearings in moving belts under 20t.
- Footbridge with body guard for maintenance of electric hoist for double-girder cranes.
- Access ladder to the maintenance catwalk.
- SAE 1045 steel hoist rails (double girder hoist only).
Additional optional features:
- Limit switch in translation
- Anti-collision sensor
- Helical-bevel gear units for reduction of collision-exposed space.
- Visual and audible alarm activated during the movement of the gantry.
- Mariner ladder for access to the maintenance catwalk.
- Stationary control cabin in the column of the gantry with lever type controller.
- Blasting of structure and painting of epoxy finish.
- Bridge crane manufactured in stainless steel for controlled environments.