The Domenico Ravelli Bridge cranes are manufactured according to customer needs, with capacities between 1.5t to 50t and spans up to 30m, and can be assembled in several ways:
- Reinforced laminated girder (PRDR VLR)
- Single crate girder (PRDR VCS)
- Double crate girder (PRDR VCD)
Domenico Ravelli cranes made from cantilever girders use ASTM A-36 steel plates with quality certificates. They are welded in MIG process, in an automated equipment that allows total fillet uniformity.
Our girder-mounting table is extremely reinforced to withstand the heaviest girders we manufacture and has a 30-meter extension. It was built with laser alignment and has a lightweight anti-spatter provided by technical standard to ensure the best possible quality of the equipment.
Equipment manufactured in laminated girders are made of ASTM A572 steel and are reinforced with sheet metal ribs and stiffening profiles. They are lighter, but are for smaller spans and capabilities.
Standard features of PRDR Bridge cranes:
- Rubber stops at the ends of the headboards and in the transverse girder
- Frequency Inverter
- Gearboxes of parallel gear of the best national brands, with electric motors with magnetic brakes.
- Electrical power in cables suspended by cars sliding cables on aluminum rails.
- GGG70 nodular cast iron wheels or SAE 1045 forged steel with heat treatment.
- Armored bearings on overhead cranes below 20t.
- Footbridge with body guard for maintenance of electric hoist for double-girder cranes.
- SAE 1045 steel hoist rails (double beam hoist only)
Additional optional features:
- Limit switch in translation.
- Fixed control cabin on crane with lever type controller.
- Transverse feeding by cable tray or armored bus.
- Blasting of structure and painting of epoxy finish.
- Bridge crane manufactured in stainless steel for controlled environments.